Event: What to Bring
You really don’t need much with you to make CLSWest a very positive and worthwhile experience. We’re providing tea, coffee, refreshments and lunch—so no need to pack a survival kit. We will be expecting you to offer up a presentation or to lead a discussion if you have some good community management experiences you'd like to share with the group—so bring anything you need to facilitate communication of your topics.
Items that may help you during the day:
- Community Management topics that you can present or lead—we’re interested in what you have to say!
- Notes, charts, puppets, costumes - whatever will help convey your community management topic.
- Business cards to facilitate networking
- Pen and notepad for note-taking
- A positive attitude for participation—both sharing with and learning from others.
Top 5 Proposed Topics
- Personal Branding for Entrepreneurs
- The Art of Social Media
- Getting the Right People to Talk about Your Company
- Growth Hacking with Community: Scaling Social Engagement
- Content Marketing, Content Creation and Content Curation